9. If someone you know is feeling blue, have your child make something to cheer them up.
10. Make some crafts for a people at a retirement home. All Events Adviser
has some great craft ideas.
11. Give the gift of laughter. Sometimes that is all someone needs to brighten up their day.
12. Raise money for charity. Your kids can do this by running a lemonade stand, if they like.
14. Be a good listener to a friend who needs one.
It can be hard to find the motivation and time to do some of this, I know. My life seems so crazy at times, and it is easy to blow things off. But when you do, it is so worth it. It helps teach your children the greatness of giving. For more ideas on ways to give, visit http://www.helpothers.org/ideas.php.