- 3 Sweet Potatoes, cooked, cooled and cubed
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- 5 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- 2 apples, chopped
- handful fresh chopped dill
- 1/2 c mayo (be careful about brand if you're trying to keep the recipe paleo- read ingredients or make your own)
- salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
Have you heard of the paleo craze in the food world lately? Eating paleo means eating all natural and eating like our ancestors. Not only is it good for you, it's downright, sinfully delicious as well. Just try this potato salad recipe and you'll be jumping on the bandwagon.
Chop everything that needs to be chopped and mix everything together in a large bowl. easy, peasy.