We adore those thick cut steak fries from Red Robin so much that we wanted to make them at home! This recipe is one of our family favorites. There’s simply no beating this recipe… unless you actually shell out some cash at Red Robin!
- 2 lbs potatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 Tblsp. canola oil
- 1 Tblsp. Red Robin seasoning
- Heat your oven to 400°. Lightly grease two baking trays lined with tinfoil.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with the oil. Add half the seasoning and toss until the potatoes are well coated.
- Spread the potato wedges out on two baking sheets. Make sure they are not overlapping at all. Sprinkle the remaining seasoning over the fries.
- Bake the fries for 40 minutes. After 20 minutes of baking, stir the fries up and flip them over, then put back in the oven to bake another 20 minutes. Cool slightly before serving with your favorite condiment.