Did you know that with only 3 ingredients, you can make a delicious no-bake dessert? Once you try this recipe you’ll understand what I mean. Mint and chocolate are a combination that are downright divine, so take a look.
- 1 pint mint ice cream, softened
- Caramel sauce
- Dark chocolate ganache (dark chocolate melted with cream)
- Line a 8 x 8 pan with parchment paper and spray a little cooking spray on it.
- Spread the ice cream on it. Use a knife to cut it into bar shapes, leaving a little room between each of them.
- Pour caramel sauce over the top, making sure it drips into the spaces between each bar. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour. Take it out, pour the ganache over top and refrigerate for another 2 hours. Serve cool.