Here are 100 ways to get referrals!
1. Post on GPT forums.
2. Tell friends and family.
3. Use dot.tk to change your referral link completely.
4. Door-hang around neighborhoods.
5. Walk through parking lots putting flyers on cars.
6. Write a blog.
7. Keep your referral link on your Sig. on all forums with a brief explanation.
8. Find chat rooms and groups that have the sole purpose of “Easy Money Making”
9. Write a classified ad.
10. Talk to students at high schools and colleges.
11. Put a flyer up at work.
12. Advertise while you drive with flags, bumper stickers, etc.
13. Post your link at the end of your YouTube videos.
14. Attach a .txt in an RAR file with that you can upload with your referral link.
15. Give flyers for local businesses to hand out.
16. Send out flyers in a mailing list (ex.: http://www.usdatafax.com/)
17. Get a bot/macro to post your link with a simple explanation on any server you may be hosting/running
18. Make a website.
19. Tell people thru IM/PM
21. Paid advertising on other people’s websites
22. Advertise on on-line games.
23 Print business cards and include your phone number to enter into business drawings (like you find in a lot of restaurants)
24. Buy “paid to sign up” at other GPT sites
25. Buy an expired domain with traffic and “redirect” to your referral link ex: www.realstat.info
26. Buy banner space. Impression in high PR forums/groups.
27. Buy text links on blogs/forums/groups
28. Offer cash or other incentives for sign-ups
29. Add your ref. link or website to a filename of an mp3, video, or program and share it over a file-sharing network like Bear Share or a torrent program.
30. Free traffic exchanges
31. Paid traffic exchanges
32. Google Adwords (makes website ads that link to your website or ref. link)
33. Mention that you get paid in US funds
34. Rent a billboard (Approx. $8-$15 per day)
35. Get a tattoo with your referral link on it
36. Go door-to-door and ask in person
37. Add your site/blog to digg, stumble upon, Bumpzee, del.icio.us, etc
38. Have a friend or network digg your site/blog to digg, stumble, etc
39. Get a custom made shirt with advertisement on the front and/or back
40. Radio advertisement for your referral link or website.
41. Set up an info-kiosk in front of your local store or empty lot.
42. Attach your referral link in your email address or sig.
43. Road-side signs & banners
44. Have people sign up through CashCrate in order to play a fun online-game.
45. Optimize your website for excellent search engine ranking.
46. Add regular content to your site or blog. Keep it updated with new info.
47. On your banner/images, use the “alt tag” with either your webpage/blog or “keyword”. Search engines can index/spider images, so adding the “alt tag” helps “define” the image!
48. Put a cheap ad in your local penny saver or thrifty nickel in the help wanted or employment section