with Angella Dykstra
I'm a mom of three, a professional accountant, and an amateur photographer and writer. I am not a marriage expert. But my husband and I take "Til death do us part" seriously, and here I'll be sharing how we keep our marriage strong while we both do that insane work-life juggle.
Check out my Work It, Mom! profile and my blog, Dutch Blitz.
The temperatures are cooling and the official first day of fall is just around the corner. Those long walks on the beach after a dinner out don’t have to end, you just have to trade out your breezy summer dress for jeans and a long-sleeved top. Here are a few other ideas:
- Grab a latte - pumpkin if you like it (I don’t) - and take that walk on the beach or in a park. Or hit up your local library or bookstore if you want to stay inside.
- Wander through a corn maze. Just make sure you stick together.
- Go on a wine tour. It’s harvest time for most wineries and they often have live entertainment to listen to while you sample their wines.
- Go for a bike ride. It’s too hot to ride on those record-breaking-temperature days, but now you can pedal without becoming a sweaty mess.
- Build a campfire and roast some s’mores. Many places have campfire bans in the dry summer, but they remove them in the fall.
- Go for a hike. The heat of the day is usually the perfect temperature for any exercise, so hike up a nearby mountain and enjoy the view.
Do you have any fall date suggestions to share?
Subscribe to blog via RSS