Even though most moms I know would appreciate nothing more than a nap, a clean house and the dinner (and drink!) of their choice for Mother’s Day, gifts are the icing on the cake.
So, here’s a list of ten gifts for all the mothers in your life. Even if that mom happens to be you.
1. Spoon recipe cards from Rifle, Co.
If you know a mom who loves to cook, encourage her to start a recipe collection with these pretty cards.
What woman doesn’t want a pretty pair of shoes for Mother’s Day or just for a random Tuesday?
3. Nano sleeve from Rogue Theory’s Etsy shop
This is something I’d never buy for myself but would love to get as a gift.
4. Linen scarf from Old Navy
Perfect for summer nights
5. Degas necklace from Tamar Etsy shop
I love all the jewelry in this shop because each piece is truly unique.
6. Personalized stationary from Silhouette Blue’s Etsy shop
Personalizing gifts is such a nice touch. And personalized stationary is classic.
7. Hillsboro blouse from Spool No. 72
Perfect for the mother you love who deserves something bright and beautiful in her closet.
8. Butterfly measuring spoons from Francesca’s Collections
Again, if you know a mother who loves to be in the kitchen, there’s nothing better than surrounding yourself with pretty things in that room.
9. Flower studs from Free People
I think these would be perfect for a wide range of moms.
I’d happily wear them, and I’d also buy them for my own mom.
10. Champagne flute from Horne
I don’t think you can own too many champagne flutes. There’s always a reason to celebrate but there’s not always a reason to do the dishes. These are funky and fun.
Do you know of any unique or fun gifts that you’d like to share below?
Subscribe to blog via RSS