By Angella from dutchblitz.net
Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and Christmas is around the next corner, and it is so easy to freak out about it all. Two HUGE dinners, mere weeks apart. It isn’t as scary as it seems. I promise. Here are some holiday dinner ideas to get you started.
1. 5 ways to prepare for Thanksgiving dinner now. Start here, and you are on your way.
2. Pumpkin dip. Try it, you’ll like it.
3. Speaking of appetizers, here are some quick and easy ones.
4. When you get to the rest of the meal, here are some great main courses and desserts.
5. When the meal is done, why not serve some home-brewed iced coffee?
Do you have any recipes to share?
Subscribe to blog via RSS