Want a fun, delicious meal your family can all make together? These homemade pizza bites make for a quick dinner everyone in your family will love. Whether you have a picky-eater who only eats green peppers on their pizza, or a little one who likes to load on the cheese, everyone can get exactly what they want. (How often does that happen?) In less than 10 minutes, you and your family can chow down on a yummy meal they personalized themselves with their favorite toppings. Yum!
What you’ll need:
- mini bagels
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- tomato sauce
- spices (optional)
- pepperoni (optional)
- choice of vegetables
Every bagel pizza will be different but here are a few instructions to help get you started:
- Start by cutting mini-bagels in half. Then top with a thin coating of pizza sauce, spaghetti sauce or a marinara sauce.
- Add a few of your favorite toppings. A layer of cheese, meat, and veggies in whatever combination your family can agree on, and get ready to slide them in the oven.
- Make sure the oven is preheated to 400 degrees and put the prepared bagel bites in for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Once they are nice and crisp, take them out of the oven and enjoy!
This quick and easy meal is great for busy, working moms who are looking for a no-stress meal that everyone can enjoy. Take advantage of the recipe as a fun way to spend time with your kids because cooking is a great way to bond. Bon appetit!
Subscribe to blog via RSS