Pizza…for breakfast? Saying those three words to your kids is definitely one strategy for getting your morning off to a good start. A good breakfast is essential to you and your children’s diet, which is why it’s fun to experiment with different ingredients and recipes. This Breakfast Pizza recipe combines a few of our favorite foods to kick off your morning the right way!
What you’ll need:
- Pizza dough (homemade or ready-made)
- Two-three eggs
- Quarter cup of milk
- 6 ounces of cheddar cheese
- 6 ounces of mozzarella cheese
- 6 ounces of ham (cut into two-inch strips)
- 3 ounces of crumbled, cooked bacon
- 5 links of breakfast sausage (diced into chunks)
- 1 small, diced onion
1. If you’re looking to save time, cooking the meat the night before will cut down on prep.
2. Beat the eggs and milk together then brush the mixture across the pizza base.
3. Add the meat (ham, bacon) and the onion.
4. A dash of seasoning will add an extra bit of spice to the recipe.
5. Finally, sprinkle the bacon on top for more flavor.
Make sure to pre-heat your oven to 400F. Cook the pizza for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted, then it’s ready to eat!
Subscribe to blog via RSS