Chicken is one of the best foods for parties and family gatherings. There are endless recipes for brown sugar chicken wings. You can use a number of spices to create one of your own unique recipes. Using brown sugar adds a depth of flavor compared to other sweeteners such as honey. Here is how to prepare the Dijon brown sugar glazed wings. These take about 10 minutes to prepare and 50 minutes to cook.
What you’ll need:
- 1 C of brown sugar
- 6 Chicken wings, cut into pieces, tips removed (4lbs)
- Salt & Pepper (to season)
- ¼ C dijon mustard
- 3 Tbs of water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Season the wing pieces with salt and pepper then bake for 35 minutes. Turn the wings once during the cooking period.
3. Mix the dijon mustard, water and the brown sugar in a small pan and simmer until the sugar is dissolved.
4. Brush the glaze onto the pre-cooked wings about every 10 minutes while turning them each time. Repeat the glaze until the wings are well coated and sticky.
5. Serve immediately.
Subscribe to blog via RSS