with Susan Wagner
The Working Closet is your source for the best of what's hip and fresh in fashion and beauty. Susan Wagner keeps you up-to-date on trends and offers tips and tricks for making everything in your closet truly work for you.
You can also catch Susan over at Working Closet.
Oh, how I’ve been waiting for this time to arrive. Fall is almost here! (Did you catch that, summer? It’s time for your oppressive humidity and ridiculous temperatures to GO AWAY.) Honestly, how can you even think about layers and new silhouettes and fabulous accessories when you are sweating like a pig in nothing but a wife beater and Bermuda shorts?
(I’m sorry. I’m bitter. AND impatient. AND live in Southern California, where we have two seasons, Beautiful and August/September Hellfire.)
With the upcoming cooler season, it is the perfect time to re-introduce our Working Closet Flickr pool. What better way to show off your daily style? Beyond inspiring others, our Flickr pool is the perfect way to come up with new ideas for your wardrobe.
Look at all of these beautiful women.
Do you feel the fashion inspiration brimming? I certainly do.
Wait a second. I sense some of you aren’t completely convinced. Allow me to share a few more reasons to join our Flickr pool.
1. Did I mention the inspiration you will experience?
2. The pool will motivate you to look your best, instead of wearing those coffee-stained yoga pants. AGAIN.
3. We can share all sorts of fashion ideas and tips with one another.
4. It’s a chance to be part of a fabulous group of fashionistas.
5. If you are motivated by prizes, this year will include themes and contests!
Now, in the interest of fairness (it IS an election year after all), I must inform you of the one major reason to not join the pool.
1. To prove to the internet that you really are a huge party pooper.
Subscribe to blog via RSS