Advice for stressed out moms (or where I look silly on video)

Categories: Just For Fun, Your life

Do you guys have tips to share for stressed out moms? Sound off in the comments!

(And yes, you also get to tell me to NEVER do video again:)

• You did great!!

I don’t know if it was just my computer or not-the clip froze every 3 seconds while data was being transferred. It took a bout 6 minutes to see the whole clip!

ramseyquipp  |  November 6th, 2008 at 12:20 pm

• why are you saying you look silly?

Was this video featured on FOXNEWS? Or will be featured? Make sure you let us know.
    I read the article about using creativity to distress. it’s great. very good idea.

I sometimes like to do household chores to distress, (don’t tell my husband.) But getting away from the computer/work, to organize some stuff in the drawer, or to even wash the dishes, i find helpful to distress. doing household chores does not require a lot of thinking and that’s what I like about it.

Vera Babayeva  |  November 6th, 2008 at 12:55 pm

• You did a great job! (Also - you look stunning!)

Angella  |  November 6th, 2008 at 1:33 pm

• Hey, you’re amazing on camera! You look fabulous!

Diane  |  November 6th, 2008 at 2:26 pm

• OK, thank you guys — but truly, the looking good part is nothing I can take credit for. The makeup artist was amazing!

Nataly  |  November 6th, 2008 at 3:28 pm

• YES!!! Give yourself some slack!!!!! #1 tip. Good choice.

Turn off the computer and getting some more sleep is one that I’m personally working on (still typing away at 12:30 am!!!)

Amy@UWM  |  November 7th, 2008 at 1:24 am

• You were fabulous, darling!! All great advice which I would love to see you take. :)

Mir  |  November 7th, 2008 at 7:29 am