Trying to find the right balance when you are a working woman can be a real challenge. even more so when you have children. You must find time to be a mother, a wife, a housewife and an income provider. Although, this is never easy, the right advice can help you stay on track. Five of the most important issues are as follows:
1. Organization is key - if you plan your time effectively, you can do a surprising amount in one day. Draw up a schedule and do your up-most to stick to it
2. Communication - you need to make your family aware of how hard it is to do so much. Talking and sharing can help overcome most issues and problems.
3. Your job is just a job - remember that although your job is important, your family comes first.
4. Share the housework - cooking and cleaning shouldn't necessarily be your responsibility. You work too, so tasks around the home must be shared.
5. Switch off from work - you must leave your job at the office. Bringing your work home with you will upset the delicate balance you need as a working woman. Read more about being a working woman in the modern world. Tips and advice from womenrepublic.co.uk