A day to myself
What would I do with a day to myself?
Right now I'm running such an alone-time deficit, I think I'd need at least four days to get through it all... I'd like to wake when I feel like it, and go to bed when I feel like it. (Early, on both ends.)
- I'd like a long soak in a hot tub, and do all the body-pampering that goes with a long soak. Shaving and exfoliating and lathering and perfuming...
- Read. Lots of reading.
- Write in my journal.
- Go for a long walk. (Because of course there would be NO SNOW.)
- Call a friend on the phone.
- Go out for coffee.
- (I'd walk to the coffee.)
- Get my eyebrows done and have a manicure.
- Oh, and a massage.
- Have another long walk.
- Visit with a friend.
- Spend two nights in a hotel. By myself.
- Get ahead with some work, but only the stuff I love doing!
- Hire someone to scour the house from top to bottom. (They'd come while I was out for my walk...)