What's on your office walls?
My office currently has the following "decorations":
- 1 whiteboard covered in my terrible handwriting
- 1 Chick-fil-A calendar, currently spotlighting "Grstley Adams"
- 2 March of Dimes memory treasures, the article about my miscarriage and our battle with preterm labor and the WalkAmerica envelope used this year in Spartanburg, SC County with my son's picture on it.
- 1 Programming Naming Scheme document.
- 1 standard office calendar with my highlighter marking every payday.
Wow, talk about a boring office. I am definitely getting something on my walls. I have some personal stuff, like my USC football bear and my USC mug, a picture of my husband and myself when I was all fat-with-baby and my powerpuff girls figurines.
Not very classy.