Every Christmas season, in households around the world, when asked what they want for Christmas this year, moms everywhere proclaim, “Oh, you don’t have to get me anything! I’m happy just to have my family with me.” Of course. But let’s face it: it’s nice to receive a special gift under the tree that will pamper you and only you. As a mom, you work hard everyday, never have a day off, and constantly strive to make your children’s lives better than yours. You deserve a little indulgence—especially if it’s only once each year.
So, this Christmas, put something on your list that you’ll enjoy! To help you construct the perfect Christmas list, here are a few items bound to make your Christmas merry and your New Year rosy:
1. Mini iPad: Everything you love about an iPad in conveniently compact size fit for any mom’s all-purpose handbag. It’s keeps you informed, connected, and entertained, and acts as an invaluable distraction for your children in those inevitably long lines at urgent care.
2. Designer iPad Case: From Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton, to Kate Spade and Michael Kors, you can keep your iPad or mini iPad bounce, fall, and spill proof AND show the world you still have an impeccable sense of style.
3. Luxury Bedding: When you finally fall into bed after a long day, the last thing you want is the worries and stresses of the day keeping you awake. Forget your worries as fast as you can crawl into bed with plush, lavish, and oh-so-comfortable bedding that carries you off to a steady, restful sleep only your alarm clock can disturb. Retailers like Macys.com offers a range of duvets, duvet covers,
4. Organization App Perfect for Moms: Between you and your family, you have a million and one things to do everyday. Just when it seems impossible to manage, 2Do makes it possible. At only $9.99, 2Do allows you to keep everything for your family—from dentist appointments and football practice, to projects and checklists—in the palm of your hand.
5. GPS Navigator: For any mom who understands the importance of getting to an away football game on time, finding the dance studio for your daughter’s new dance lessons, dropping your child off at a friend’s house, or maneuvering new streets for an important doctor appointment, you know how valuable a GPS system can be to your sanity. Garmin, TomTom, and Magellan all carry a range of GPS systems designed to alleviate your directional challenges.
6. Robe Fit for Goddesses: Whether you prefer microfiber, chenille, or terry cloth, a lush robe that effortlessly eases you into contentment can help make start any day on the right foot. Plus, with multiple retailers offering luxury robes, you can even find the best color, style, and price that works for you.