Random stuff I'd want my coworkers to know
My agency is having its annual management staff retreat this Friday (so you won't be seeing me around here that day). Our "icebreaker" activity will be to share three things about ourselves that our coworkers may not know. One of the the three things must be false. I'm trying to decide on my three. My husband's been helping, but some of his ideas are a little too creative :-).
One thing they won't hear about is my writing/blogging activities. I do them under my real name, so people could find them, but I don't really want to call attention to it at this stage.
Here are a few of the ideas I've had so far:
- I share my birthday with a VIP - my mom.
- I never use my real name at Starbucks.
- I bring a book with me everywhere I go.
- I was first-chair violinist in my high-school orchestra.
- I spent four years in the Ivy League (at Cornell).
- My husband and I got engaged on Super Bowl Sunday.
- I have been in every state on the East Coast - I actually like road trips.
- I have never smoked a cigarette.
Which ones do you thnk might be false?:-)