10 Small Things
10 SMALL things that make my everyday a little better…
1. Sea salt. I love adding a dash to the things I am cooking… it always makes me feel more like the wonderful chefs on television.
2. A teapot. This winter I became obsessed with hot cocoa, so this teapot, which we have had for 7 years, all of a sudden got used! Then I realized I could use it to heat my organic rolled oats (oatmeal) for breakfast. Now my teapot gets used at least twice a day!
3. The magic eraser. Ever used one? They bring me such joy. Things that I used to dread cleaning (the tub, toilet, sinks, floors, tables, countertops, walls) are now clean in moments!
4. Vitamins/supplements. I love feeding my kids healthy, raw, natural, and organic foods because I know how essential and amazing it is for their growing bodies. But honestly, I don’t always do it. And I don’t always do it for me either. That’s why I appreciate how beneficial supplements can be, and I get a little relief in the ‘mommies guilt’ department.
5. Bible. Let me be more specific. Blueletterbible.com. In all my Bible studies and blog research and general studies I am often sitting at my computer. I just love being able to pull up blueletterbible.com and have 16 different versions at my fingertips. Praise God!
6. My glasses. I just got this new pair and I already adore them. They fit. They are cute, and I like wearing them. I don’t even feel guilty for not wearing contacts!