Never feel alone!
Find support in our community by joining a group discussion, asking a question, or connecting with another mom in your area.
- Looking for women in business sites
- How do I stop feeling so guilty?
- Help Your Child Establish Good Brushing Habits
- Five Steps to a Solid Financial Foundation
- Three Easy Steps To Prep Your Child for Homework Time
Kate Kelly's career path has taken her from college life as a theater major to a life as an author and historian. She took the time to share with Work It, Mom! some of the interesting things she's working on right now -- including ways to use history to bring families closer, now that school has been added back in to our work-life juggle -- and offers some advice for work-at-home moms.