Group Discussions

Survey Help

Subscribe
  • Hi everyone! I am hoping some of you can you help me out. My business is growing rapidly and we are getting ready to add new features to our online weight loss programs and develop new nutrition programs and want to hear from you! We have already surveyed our members, but also want to hear from those who haven't worked with us. As a thank you we will provide you with a free copy of our Healthy Living E-Cookbook and Restaurant Guide.

If you have some weight you want to lose (doesn't matter how much) and are interested in creating lifestyle changes vs. dieting then I would love it if you could fill out our survey.

To begin your survey, please stop by our website and take a look around. Go ahead and read through our balance program page thoroughly as we will ask you some questions about this program. Check out our site here and then you can go to the balance page.

When you have read through these areas you can answer the quick 10 questions on the http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=UUcCU9mOD20E K7BCriAMfw_3d_3d" target="_blank">survey here.

When you have completed the questions you will receive a link to get your free gift (you may need to copy and paste the link into your browser for it to work). If you have any difficulty please contact me.

I really appreciate your help!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Meri Raffetto RD, LDN on 24th July 2007

Add a Reply