Group Discussions

Hello, Working It Moms!

Subscribe
  • I just joined the community and thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Lisa and I'm a WAHM of 4 children. I just recently started my website: http://www.dirtydiapersyndrome.com/ because I saw a need for it. My site provides support and resources for moms with a focus on working at home. I've learned so much while developing this site and I'm very happy abput the results so far. I've found that working at home is no easy task! While I put a lot of time and work into my website, I still have 4 children, a home, and a husband who need me! I am looking for friends in similar situations. I hope to get to know you all!
  • Let me tell you about my home business, I will promise you will get paid with this job. It is the best ever. And I got paid really fast. My team Evelyn will be contacting you as well. You will love her. She is working hard to help everyone. Just one dollar to get started. I looked and looked for a very long time with home jobs. I never got paid. But with this one. I am very happy with. Let me know if you would like to go ahead and get started. www.connectingfromhome.com/faithful77 Thanks Karen
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by on 11th January 2013
  • Interested in making money while at home ? What if i told you that you could easily make a 4 figure income with working at home just by referring others to our company and we do all the rest with you sitting back and getting a residual paycheck each month ? If this sounds like something you could do, contact us www.connectingfromhome.com/faithful77
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by on 18th January 2013

Add a Reply