This is an older thread - but, I thought I would chime in as a new member
How is your site coming along?... Here are a couple of quick thoughts I had on this topic:
1. Start blogging... I'm just realizing the power of a blog - but, my traffic has almost doubled to one of my sites after adding a blog and posting regularly. Visit other blogs that touch on similar topics and comment - this will give you links back to your site. Maybe even offer to guest blog on other people's blogs so your name gets out there and you are viewed as an expert.
2. Networking is a great way to market too - especially with moms. Facebook was mentioned - also starting a Squidoo lens on your topic.
3. Article marketing... already mentioned - a great marketing strategy!
4. Create a free report (or find one you can have rights to) and give it away for others to give to their list of readers
5. Start (if you haven't already) building a list of subscribers... the 'gold is in the list'!!! (Can't emphasize that enough) - so, come up with strategies to build your list... some already mentioned. Have an opt-in on your site so you are collecting emails and names in exchange for something.