Group Discussions

Hi Ladies!

Subscribe
  • Hi girls!

I am a Boston Globe subscriber and when I read the article this weekend I *knew* I had to come see what this is all about. I work part time as an architect at home and in Lawrence, MA, and am mom to a 4 year old boy and a 1 year (almost two actually) old girl. They are the reason to get up in the morning, even if it's 5:45 am. ;o)

Hilary
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by hilaryi on 11th September 2007
  • Hello and welcome! I live in PA and I am the mother of 4 (14,11,8,1) perfect children . I run a website for moms who want to and do work at home. I think you'll find that this is a great online community with some pretty incredible women!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Lisa R.(dirtydiapersyndrome) on 11th September 2007
  • Hi - I also read the Boston Globe article and decided to join in. I have a 6 month old and I work full time. It has been so busy being back to work, being a mom and a wife! I don't know how people do it with more than 1 child! I look forward to learning tips from the boards!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Sarah O on 13th September 2007
  • Hey, Gals! I read the same article and had to check it out, too. Darn paper is still sitting next to my "paper reading spot" because I haven't had a chance to finish it. I have my own business and am currently the full time caretaker of my two girls, almost 3 and 16 months ( a planned 18 months apart). I'm going insane! OK, not really, but sometimes I have to say it so I can move on. I do have a wonderful hubby who takes care of so much more than I can so I'm lucky. Really glad to find this site so I can get tips on how to keep my wits and work my company for all it's worth. Welcome to all of us newbies in September! WARNING - I've only been here since the 9th and I can't stop reading through everything.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Mandy Nelson - Dandysound on 14th September 2007
  • Welcome to all of you!

This is a great place to be if you are looking for solid advice, a few giggles and ideas that will inspire and motivate you. The women here are supportive, wise and best of all WILDLY funny!

Flag as inappropriate Posted by KathyHowe on 14th September 2007

Add a Reply