Group Discussions

My super, cool, and fabulous accomplishment of the day!!!

Subscribe
  • KathyHowe, I think your abs need to give my abs a talking to. 300 cruches! 300 situps! I have no more excuses... I need to get off my (rapidly spreading) behind and get some exercise!

My accomplishments for today were all done while seated... I finished one writing assignment, and I started working on a book review that's due next week. I tried to reassure our very upset nearly 14-year-old daughter, who just found out she might have Celiac -- if you have older kids, you know that reassuring a teenage girl can be a very challenging task! I folded and put away 6 loads of laundry (I had already washed them -- I don't mind that -- but I don't really like folding and I HATE putting everything away).

Little accomplishements, all, but I've got to start somewhere, I guess!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Lylah M. Alphonse on 19th September 2007
  • I managed to push out 400 crunches last night! YAAY! I'm on a mission to be able to do 1000 crunches (ab exercises) a day before the first of the year. Go, me!!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by KathyHowe on 25th September 2007
  • You go! What a terrific goal. Congrats on the 400. Makes me want to get on the floor and see how many I can do...
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Mandy Nelson - Dandysound on 25th September 2007
  • Kathy Howe! you are a crunch MACHINE! woohoooo!!!!

inspiring! i am going to look for my exercise ball tonight, maybe start their instead of the treadmill since that whole thing doesnt seem to be working out lol

today my accomplishment was turning a rough morning into a BEAUTIFUL day
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Kate on 25th September 2007
  • This is super l=kool girlies well I breona and Iam new to all this internet bloging stuff. But how You Doing like wendy williams would say. But anyone looking to lose weight I found 1 of the greatest I mean greatest sites to teach you. http://tinyurl.com/getabsquick
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by AbsQueen on 28th January 2012

Add a Reply