Group Discussions

Introducing myself

Subscribe
  • Hi everyone!

I'm Myst. I'm an at home mom who runs her own business. I started my business about 2 years ago and it's going strong and steady In fact i even have employees now.

I'm a mother of 2.. a 5 year old little girl and 6 year old little boy. Married ... although currently we're having some problems...but that's a story for another time.

Just looking to make some friends who understand how tough life can be when you're expected to be responsible for everything and perfect all the time.. ok maybe that's a stretch cuz lord knows i'm far from perfect.. but i think you all understand.

Can't wait to get to know u all.

Myst
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Myst on 5th October 2007
  • Hi, Myst!

Welcome to Work It, Mom! Great story about your business - wow, congrats! We have many moms on here who work from home - check out this group for example:

http://www.workitmom.com/group_workingfromhomewith smallones

I hope to see you here often - and if you ever have any questions about the site, please let me know!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Nataly on 5th October 2007
  • thank you for the warm welcome. I look forward to getting to know everyone
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Myst on 5th October 2007
  • Welcome, Myst! I think you'll find many of us in the same boat. It sure has been helpful for me to know there are others out there. Oh, and we are all perfect - lol!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Mandy Nelson - Dandysound on 5th October 2007
  • Hey Myst, so glad to see you here. Can't wait to get to know you! Hope to see your posts and notes quite often!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by mamajama on 7th October 2007
  • welcome welcome!! thank goodness perfection isnt required!! Can't wait to see your comments and info on the site! this is such a great place i am a liiiittttllleee bit addicted
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Kate on 9th October 2007

Add a Reply