Group Discussions

Hi

Subscribe
  • Hi - just joined yesterday, trying to find my way around. I have two kids (7&4) so we are trying to navigate the world of soccer, cheerleading, spelling tests and Hannah Montana! I have been running my own business for 13 years and losing my mind for longer than that! ;)

Unfortunately, I live in a pretty traditional community where it seems most of the moms stay home, but we are learning to navigate and doing what works best for our family on most days! Really looking forward to getting to know you gals ~ have a great day!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by WheatonMom on 11th October 2007
  • hi Wheaton Mom!! so glad you joined! you have been running your business for 13 years?! that is fantastic!!

I look forward to seeing you around! this is a great site, very excited you are here!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Kate on 11th October 2007
  • Hi, WheatonMom,

I am the co-founder of Work It, Mom! and wanted to say WELCOME! I think you will find a great community of working moms here - check out some member Articles or the Members area to meet some of them.

What kind of business do you have?
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Nataly on 11th October 2007
  • Hey WheatonMom,

So glad you introduced yourself! I see you've jumped right in. That's awesome. Can't wait to learn more about you.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by mamajama on 12th October 2007
  • Hi, WheatonMom!

I'm also fairly new to this site, and still exploring.

Running your own business and 2 young kids? I admire you already. Both my boys are in college and I'm just now starting my own business - late bloomer and I'm blogging about my observations and experiences as I go. What is your business? I'd love to know. Hope to see you around!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Anne Florenzano on 12th October 2007

Add a Reply