Group Discussions

Hi!

Subscribe
  • I just came across the Work It, Mom website recently and decided to give it a try. I am fortunate to be able to work from home, so I am able to spend my days caring for my two year-old daughter. I should say, most days this is enjoyable - she does have her moments when I'd gladly ship her off for someone else to deal with! My second child is due end of next month. We haven't found out the sex, so we'll be know in about a month if we have another little girl or a boy added to the family.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Lisa Nelson on 25th October 2007
  • Hi, Lisa - welcome to Work It, Mom!

Congrats on the new baby soon to join the family - we thought about not finding out the sex when my daughter was born, but that didn't last too long.

What do you do in terms of working from home?
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Nataly on 25th October 2007
  • I have my own business - eNutritionServices. I provide online nutrition counseling and education. I tried staying home a year with my daughter, but found I missed working, so I decided to start a private practice which I really enjoy. If you are interested in checking it out - www.eNutritionServices.com.
  • I definitely will - always very exciting to meet a fellow mom entrepreneur! (And I think for busy moms, your service is perfect!)
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Nataly on 25th October 2007
  • Nice site! I've always been interested in nutrition. I have a biochemistry degree, but have always been interested in nutrition and really try to eat right.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Trisha on 25th October 2007
  • Trisha,

Thanks for the feedback. I just checked out your profile. Good luck with your adoption plans. What an exciting possibility!

Add a Reply