Group Discussions

Hello everyone!

Subscribe
  • Hi! I'm new here. I'm not actually a mom yet - we are in the process of adopting, so I hope to be one soon.

As I have enough trouble managing my time now - I hope I can learn something from all of you who already have kids.

I work from home with my own web business, but it is not going as well as it needs to so maybe I will learn something here to help with that too or find other women to work on projects together with.

There is a lot of stuff on this site - any tips on where to start?
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Trisha on 25th October 2007
  • Hey Trisha,

Welcome! I would definitely start by checking out the group for new Work It, Moms. And if you are looking for advice, the articles are a great place for that. Plus you can always ask a question in the Q&A section if your topic isn't covered anywhere else. I have found our members to be really helpful and fun! That's so wonderful that you are adopting! Where are you in the process? Not that I know anything about adoption, just curious. Hope you find everything that you need and want!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by mamajama on 26th October 2007
  • Trisha! so glad you joined! that is so neat that you are adopting! you will have to let us know how it goes! you can write your own thoughts and let us know what is going on with you by writing a 'member note' - these are some of my favorite things to read here! along with the blogs! they are 'stable' and you get to learn about the bloggers and get to know people through the comments.

This one (http://www.workitmom.com/bloggers/orderingdisorde r) is even specifically about organization! well today, she also writes about great food complete with mouthwatering pictures!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Kate on 26th October 2007
  • I'll let everyone know! There is so much at this site, its going to take me a while to read it all.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Trisha on 26th October 2007
  • Welcome to the site! As for navigating the site I would look to do certain sections in chunks. One day get caught up on the Q&A forum. Another day get caught up on Member Notes. There is a lot of great information here and there is also a really fun interaction between the women. I'm sure you will love it!!!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by KathyHowe on 27th October 2007

Add a Reply