Group Discussions

Introduction

Subscribe
  • Good Afternoon Everyone!

I am new to the Work it, Mom! site as well as this or any other group. Wendy, I read your message on networking and agree with you that networking on the internet is the way to go.

I live in Missouri and am divorced with one 7 year old son. I work full time for Adecco Employment Services. We are a full service staffing agency and we fill temporary, temp to hire and direct hire. We do this for Light Industrial/Production to clerical and technical. I have attached our main web page for your review. As a Branch Manager, I am responsible for growing my business within my branch. Meaning, I have to make sales calls and networking to bring in new companies to utilize our services. Therefore, you can never network too much. I found this site from eWomennetwork.com and thought I would at least put my information out there! Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions about what I do or our services! I would be happy to assist!

Thanks~!

Click our logo to visit our website!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by jtcathey on 13th November 2007
  • Welcome jtcathey,

I responded to your question earlier about temp work, and now I realize that you weren't looking for a temp job yourself, but for others. Oops! This is a wonderful place to network with others and get ideas. Here is an article that you might like all about networking Again welcome, and let me know if I can do anything to help.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by mamajama on 13th November 2007
  • Hi jtcathey. Welcome to WIM. I bet you'll love it here and find all sorts of useful things for your work and personal life. It's a great group of moms!

~mandy
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Mandy Nelson - Dandysound on 13th November 2007
  • jtcathey! glad you found us even though your goal is to help find some companies to use your services, i hope you stick around and get to know folks! i am sure we have a number of moms here that work for companies that could really use a service like yours!

thanks for joining!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Kate on 13th November 2007
  • Welcome to WIM jtcathey! I agree with Mandy and Kate and also think that a number of moms in our community could become your talent pool!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Victoria on 3rd December 2007

Add a Reply