Group Discussions

I am re-doing my blogs and need some help.

Subscribe
  • I need your input. I have 6 blogs (I know, can you believe it) and I am doing an audit of all of them. I would like all my readers...and anyone who just comes across my blogs in the next few weeks to give me your:

--comments

--questions

--concerns

--advice

Just click here to go to a list of my blogs.

Any and all comments you have to improve on my blogs are welcome. I have had them going for almost 6 months now and with the new year, I am going to be doing more with my blogging.

I am also looking for other bloggers/website owners:

--Mommy bloggers

--Iowa bloggers

--Family Friendly bloggers

--Arts, crafts, food, scrapbooking, sewing, etc. bloggers

--Plus sized men & women bloggers

--Multiple birth parents/bloggers

--Freelance writing & problogging bloggers

--Family Friendly websites

I am interested in any bloggers/website owners who would be interested in getting some free advertising for their blogs/websites. I am looking for people to guest post on my blogs, to interview in their chosen field, and anyone who would be willing to donate or give me a large discount on products for upcoming give-a-way contests I will be holding beginning the first of the year. Again, this is a great way for you to get free advertising for your blogs, websites, and products.

I am also looking for budget friendly graphic artists & blogger and wordpress template creators and designers. I am looking for someone to help me change the look of my blogs. I am looking for something fun, family friendly, and fantastic.

If you are interested in free advertising and helping me take my blogs to the next level, please e-mail me at cathicollins (at) gmail (dot) com.

I can't wait to hear from you.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by cathicollins on 17th December 2007

Add a Reply