Group Discussions

Boston Group Meet Up

Subscribe
  • OK, crew, why don't we aim for the 2nd, starting at 7:30, but come when you can.

I'll get a bunch of snacks and drinks, but let's do a potluck type thing so everyone bring something you like -- healthy or unhealthy, I think we're all game.

I emailed a few other Boston folks, so the group should be just the right size

So could everyone just post and say yes, I can make it on the 2nd?
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Nataly on 11th January 2008
  • Yes, I can make the 2nd. I'll bring a cake to celebrate!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Mandy Nelson - Dandysound on 11th January 2008
  • Wow-I am so jealous. Are you guys going to post pictures?

Have fun!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Uhura on 11th January 2008
  • I can make it on the 2nd! Looking forward to it. I'll bring homemade guacamole and some sort of tortilla chip.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by ladybugs12 on 11th January 2008
  • Hello! I'm in Needham and ladybugs12 and Margalit just told me about this - I'd love to join in...what can I bring?
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Miguelina on 11th January 2008
  • Yay, Miguelina, look forward to meeting you. Just bring your favorite snack and drink, it will be great. Once we have our group set up and confirmed who is coming, I'll send out an email with address, etc.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Nataly on 11th January 2008
  • Awesome - thanks for hosting.

(My real name is Roxanna, by the way - I look forward to meeting you all.)
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Miguelina on 11th January 2008
  • I also heard about this meeting from Margalit. Sounds fun! I'd love to join and Newton is not far from me (Grafton).
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Tania on 11th January 2008
  • Yea, my girls are coming! The second is fine for me. I'm psyched.

I'll bring something good, I know not what yet. Maybe something hot and spicy so we can drink a lot.

And I do not have a recipe for Cheesy Poofs, but my son would be the happiest person in the world if I could learn how to make them. Did you know you can buy the orange colored Kraft cheese at Shaws? Well, you can. He found it, and he puts it on popcorn. It is GROSS, but well, he's 15. What can I do?
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Margalit on 11th January 2008
  • I can do the 2nd!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by klg on 11th January 2008

Add a Reply