Group Discussions

Boston Group Meet Up

Subscribe
  • The 2nd is great for me, too. I'm so psyched!

Ok, what still needs to be brought? Do we want all finger food, or something dinnery?
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Lylah M. Alphonse on 11th January 2008
  • Yippee! Of course there will be pictures and we'll have to 'allow' Nataly's husband to come down and take a group shot.

Tania, your picture is cracking me up! Love it. I'm coming from Worcester and can bop off the pike at Grafton to pick you up, if you want.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Mandy Nelson - Dandysound on 11th January 2008
  • Mandy - That would be cool. Unless you want to leave your car at my place because you'd like to have a drink or two. I'm preggers so no drinky for me.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Tania on 12th January 2008
  • I can do the 2nd. I can bring a spinach artichoke dip and tortilla chips!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Liz P-W on 12th January 2008
  • I can do the 2nd as well, so I'll see you there. I'll bring a hot vidalia onion dip and french bread.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Karen Webb on 12th January 2008
  • oooh, bummer! I can't do the 2nd, but I would love to get together with other Boston-area moms at some point. I live in Roslindale... keep me posted if any other gatherings are planned.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by designmom on 15th January 2008
  • Feb 2nd at 7:30pm. Got it. I will be there!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by SK on 15th January 2008
  • Tania, I'm sending you an email as soon as you accept me into your network...

Any other Central Mass moms who want to ride in together?
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Mandy Nelson - Dandysound on 15th January 2008
  • Anyone coming from West Rox that can give me a ride? I'm right on the way.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Margalit on 27th January 2008
  • I just realized that we are mere days from our meet up and I'm fabulously excited. So much so that I said fabulously! And just to make sure it would be ok I had to go ahead and make a batch of buttercream frosting over the weekend (with cake, of course). It was ok!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Mandy Nelson - Dandysound on 29th January 2008

Add a Reply