Group Discussions

What's the one thing you'd love all handbags to have to make your life easier?

Subscribe
  • an outside pocket for my phone...I hate trying to get my phone out of a zippered compartment while driving!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by mommy2kiera on 11th January 2008
  • I agree with everyone - but with mommy2kiera the most. An outside pocket for easy cell phone storage and access. This is my BIGGEST PITA - when my phone is ringing and I can't find it in my big ole purse. Also I agree with the place for key to be clipped on (how cool would it be to have a matching bag key-chain thing that you can use as a clip for keys. Finally, I LOVE LOVE LOVE backpack purses - they are really hard to find right now - I guess they are out of style. But, they aren't out of usefulness for the mom on the go.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by hecticmom on 14th January 2008
  • WOW! So many good points mentioned. I agree with several...the outside pocket for a cell phone, discrete inside pocket or spot for tampon type things, and a special-can always locate -keys spot! I like the carabiner idea Mandy Nelson...I know have one of those somewhere....both my cell phone and my keys always seem to end up on the bottom of my purse. MUST change that!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Teresa T on 14th January 2008
  • For Me, This Is Going To Sound Funny. With Or Without My Kids Afoot, A Side Pocket For A Travel Size Thing Of Baby Wipes Or Small Hygiene Kits - SAHM, WAHM Or Career Mom, Hygiene Is A Must Isn't It? My Little Girl Is 10 Months Old So Baby Wipes Are A Fact Of Life In My Home And I'm Suffering From Dry Hands For Having To Wash Them 20+ Times A Day For Her. But I've Found Myself In Need Of Baby Wipes Or Something To Wash My Hands Off With When There Aren't Restrooms Around And I'd Use Them Even If I Didn't Have Lili With Me. Problem Is, Finding Them Quickly When You Need Them Or Having To Tote Even The Travel Size Containers And Keep Them Moist For When You Need Them Is The Challenge. What Do You All Think? Can You Relate?
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Shanni Einer on 15th January 2008
  • Automatic organization. Since I am always on the run I tend to just throw things in my bag like keys and cell phone, then I am struggling trying to get the phone when it rings or dreading not finding the keys fast enough when I have to go potty after that 3rd cup of coffee on the way home.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Yvonne on 16th January 2008
  • I agree with everyone - constantly fishing around for my keys, cell phone, etc. And I need help organizing & remembering to empty all the junk that tends to accumulate in there!

And anything to remedy the need for my husband and son putting there stuff in MY bag. It's MY bag! Get your own!!!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Amanda on 16th January 2008
  • helium to lighten the load.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by on 17th January 2008
  • HEY GIRLS! I WAS DRAWN TO THIS DISCUSSION BECAUSE I AM A HANDBAG DESIGNER AND SO I WAS NATURALLY INTERESTED IN WHAT YOU ALL HAD TO SAY. MY BAGS HAVE A LIGHT, CREAM COLORED INTERIOR. THEY ALSO ALL (EXCEPT FOR THE CLUTCH, WHICH IS TOO SMALL) HAVE A REMOVABLE POCKET THAT YOU CAN PUT KEYS, QUARTERS, TAMPONS, OR OTHER SMALL ITEMS IN, ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT YOU WOULD WANT TO REMOVE FROM YOUR BAG WITHOUT SHOWING THE WHOLE WORLD. IT IS FOR THIS REASON THAT I CALL THE POCKET THE "DIRTY LITTLE SECRET." IT SNAPS ONTO THE INSIDE OF THE BAG. YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE PICTURES OF IT ON MY PROFILE, LOOK UNDER "DIRTY LITTLE SECRET." LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! AND TO SEE ALL THE BAGS, VISIT www.bagstil.com

Add a Reply