Group Discussions

Free Goal Setting Teleclass!

Subscribe
  • I wanted to invite everyone to a Goal Setting Teleclass that I will be leading this Thursday evening at 8 PM ET (January 17th). The regular price is $15 but I'm offering it FREE to members of Work It, Mom!

The class is one hour long and will cover setting realistic goals, why goals often fail, and how to attract what you want from life. You can participate as much or as little as you would like. To register, please send me a message through WIM or through my website. Upon registration, you will be sent the call in information and class materials.

If you have any questions or would like more details, please visit my website at http://www.nexuscoachingpartners.com/New_Classes.h tml or send me a message.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by April Mims, Career Coach on 14th January 2008
  • That is fantastic!! I soooo wish I could join in and get some advice but I'll be off teaching gals how to appreciate themselves through yoga. I hope lots of these mommies join you, though. What a great tool you're offering.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Mandy Nelson - Dandysound on 15th January 2008
  • OOOH how cool! i am so excited, i think i may have to sign up! i set all kinds of goal, i really need a class on achieving them LOL it's like i used to know how and somewhere along the way i forgot? is that possible? LOL!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Kate on 15th January 2008
  • I'm looking into recording the class so people that can't make the class can still hear it. If you sign up for my newsletter, I'll send the link to listen out in the newsletter next week.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by April Mims, Career Coach on 15th January 2008

Add a Reply