Group Discussions

February Goals -- Post your small goals here!

Subscribe
  • Ok, gals, it's time to share our small - remember, small is key! - goals for February here.

Mine is to get control over my email checking and to do it at certain times vs non-stop. Actually this is kind of a big goal, considering how much I do it, so I'll just focus on not checking it multiple times within a half hour. (Now you can laugh at me.)
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Nataly on 31st January 2008
  • February Goal starting tomorrow morning...to get to work ON-TIME!

Being late every day is a bad habit, I want to be late no more than 3 times this month.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by mommy2kiera on 31st January 2008
  • I'll try to keep improving my January goal of menu planning on Mondays.

My February small and simple goal:

(FEB) Spend thirty minutes immediately after DD goes to bed working on my dissertation revisions

These revisions are easy and just have to be done in a apply-butt-to-chair sort of way.

(JAN) Plan a healthy balanced meal for Monday's dinner very week.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by relaxnsmile on 31st January 2008
  • My goal is to leave my bbry at home at least for a few hours on a weekend.... ok, lets start small, leave it at home when i go work out! I know, my name is victoria and i'm an addict!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Victoria on 1st February 2008
  • Mine is to approach two possible writing markets each week.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by MaryP on 3rd February 2008
  • My February goal is to finish decluttering my house. I've already tackled quite a bit of it. Now if I can just get through the last few trouble areas, I'll be very excited.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by April Mims, Career Coach on 4th February 2008
  • My February goal is to get all the software loaded onto my new computer. I just got a new Mac and a bunch of software but with a new baby, I haven't had the time/energy to really set it up so it is functional. By the end of the month, I want to have everything up and running.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by biomom on 5th February 2008
  • My February goal is to start doing something I enjoy, OFFLINE, each day. Probably sewing, painting or crochet. At the moment, I am so glued to the computer and when things don´t work out there, I´m quite frustrated. I need to get something tangible done.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Genesis on 7th February 2008
  • My goal is for DH and I to complete our wills and other "should something awful happen" paperwork. Sad to think about, but it does happen. And it worries me a lot because both of our families live far away from here, so I always feel we should have everything in order with a plan in place re. our daughter, the pets, the house etc. We already have all of the paperwork assembled and we've read it over. We just have to do a proper review, fill it all out, and get a JP and witnesses lined up. It's just something I have been putting off and putting off...
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Diane on 8th February 2008
  • Well, the month is almost over and I have totally messed up this goal! I wanted to be late only 3 times, and I have only been on-time 3 times! Ugggh! I must continue to work on this goal!!!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by mommy2kiera on 25th February 2008

Add a Reply