Group Discussions

Looking for Blogging Advice!

Subscribe
  • I'm a newbie to WorkIt Moms and very honored to be a member. I've been looking for a place where I could share my ideas and exchange ideas on a number of topics including children, politics, and relationships.

I am also a newbie blogger who is looking for advice on how to put together a wonderful blog site that will reach lots of people and spark up lots of conversation, debates and provoking thoughts on a number of issues that are dear to people. If you can help with any advice on hyperlinking, attracting advertisers, picking great graphics, choosing wise topics that appeal to a wide audience, and sites that can link you to others - please feel free to share your advice.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by caramelsugarberry38 on 13th March 2008
  • I'm sorry I should've added that I blog for www.momsspeakup.com and I have just started my own blog page on www.kamaya2@blogger.com and am looking to expand it to something catchy and exciting. If you have any advice on how to improve it, I would greatly appreciate your input.
  • I apoloigize again, the second URL was wrong. It's http://www.kamaya2.blogspot.com/ under caramelsugarberry38. ....See this blogging thing is a little tricky!

And at momsspeakup.com I write under the name kamaya2

Add a Reply