Group Discussions

Quarterly Review

Subscribe
  • March is going out like a lamb...so I thought we could all check in, post our three goals from the last quarter and give a quick update. Help a sister out, I need to see some motivation out there -- today I thought, what in the world was my February goal, wait, is it March??!?!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by relaxnsmile on 19th March 2008
  • I'll start (in reverse order):

(MAR) Drink a glass of water every morning.

Progress: I just made this one today (oops, a bit tardy)

(FEB) Spend thirty minutes immediately after DD goes to bed working on my dissertation revisions

Progress: Finished!! Dissertation is officially forever finished!!

(JAN) Plan a healthy balanced meal for Monday's dinner very week.

Progress: Did well until this week when DH went out of town. I do have a nice expensive package of organic spring greens rotting in my fridge though, does that count?
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by relaxnsmile on 19th March 2008
  • haha! thaks for the reminder! i dont even remember what my goals were... probably something about running and eating right. i at least bought running SHOES and work out clothes, does that count? and i actually cooked the fresh cleaned/cut/organic greenbeans and ATE THEM instead of just storing them in my fridge until they rotted and thrown them away

yay! success!

btw, SUCH a cute picture!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Kate on 19th March 2008
  • Oh Lord, do I need help. I need inspiration!!! I was doing so well, until my body was knocked off course from predinsone, gained 25 pounds, so bummed I am not exercising...and have so much physical therapy that I should be doing. The stress here is real. In order to heal and get well again, I must get this in gear. The overarching global health problems have me stuck in a rut from one week to the next.....YIKES!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by on 19th March 2008
  • that prednisone is nasty!! i had 2 weeks of it, and it's like the body is stuck in a stress response, even when the mind doesn't feel it..

my goal for april is to connect with more retailers about my product!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Ymke Dioquino on 21st March 2008

Add a Reply