Group Discussions

April Goals!

Subscribe
  • April is just around the corner (I cannot wait for warmer weather!!!) -- so it's time to post your very small and realistic goal that you're going to try and achieve.

I completely and utterly failed with my March one -- to get my email use under control -- but I'm going to switch gears and try a different goal for April:

I am going to try and read a bit from a book at least every other day. I know this sounds pathetic, but I've completely failed to make time to read and I'm going to slowly try to do it in April.

What about you?
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Nataly on 26th March 2008
  • we are moving May 1st, so my Very Small but Realistic (?) Goal is to get rid of some stuff so there isn't as much to move. i'm basically a clutteraholic, so if i achieve this goal, it actually won't be that SMALL of a thing!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by momofhenri on 26th March 2008
  • Hi Everyone

This is my first post... I have a 2 year old and a newborn... both boys along with a 9 year old stepson that we have every other week end. My "small goal" for April is to go through ALL of the papers I have in my office (which is being converted into the boys' room). I need to focus, and do some work daily, so that I can steadily get through it with out being overwhelmed. Sigh... let's see how I do! I look forward to reading everyone else's ideas of what they'd like to accomplish this coming month.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Starbaby on 29th March 2008
  • think i'll try and join this group - got some positive energy. i'm going to try and read too. i discovered that when i do read while playing with my kids.. that the older one (4yrs) get a book and looks at the pictures instead of watching tv... so let's see if i can keep this up every day for the rest of the month
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by mikiweiser on 2nd April 2008
  • My April goal is to dust off my yoga mat and practice at least once a week.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by BrendaG on 2nd April 2008

Add a Reply