Group Discussions

Introduction

Subscribe
  • Hi!

I am new to this community and am very happy to see there is a group for moms with multiples. I have 2 1/2 yr old identical boys and a 15 month old daughter. I work full time out of the home and have recently fueled with passion, began my own business to create greeting cards for twins, triplets and quads. I am also the president of my local mothers of twins club and enjoy being around other moms who are in the same boat as me. All of has have silmilar, yet different stories to share and all of that just helps me remember that I am not alone.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Bayou Twin Mom on 10th April 2008
  • Hi,
    I joined WorkItMom a couple of days ago. I have 12 yr old girls who are in Middle School now. Life hasn't been boring.
    I left corporate when they were two to stay home with them and eventually started my own business. Just couldn't be away from them anymore.
    I work part-time but I wonder if having your own business can ever truly be part time.
    Glad to be here. Reading through your comments brought back many memories from the early days.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Yota on 5th October 2008
  • Hi,

I happened upon this community and am happy to find other working moms, with multiples! I have 2 1/2 yr old twin boys. They learn more in nursery school than I feel I could teach them at home, however I still feel as though we (the boys and I) are missing out on lots of good quality time, but we make up for it by spending all of our free time (after work and all weekend long) together. Like others here, I am glad I am not alone!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Merin on 4th March 2009

Add a Reply