Group Discussions

Mass Mailing

Subscribe
  • I am looking to send out a mass mailing of one page flyers. What is the least expensive way to do this?
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Claire on 11th April 2008
  • do you have a mailing list?
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by on 12th April 2008
  • Yes I already have a list.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Claire on 12th April 2008
  • Claire,

Sorry I don't have an answer to your question....but have one for you instead

Where did you obtain your list? Is it something people signed up for? I am trying to build a list to do the same thing, but am struggling to get people to sign up - we get quite a few visitors to our site, but they very seldom sign up for our newsletter!

Thanks!!

Linda

www.crazy4color.com
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Linda on 12th April 2008
  • My list is of daycares. I got the list from the state sites that regulate the daycares.

As for your question, I read somewhere that you could offer some sort of incentive to get them to sign up (like a discount only for newsletter subscribers.)
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Claire on 12th April 2008
  • Thanks Claire! I do actually have an incentive going right now (I will pick a winner at the end of the month), but people still seem hesitant to sign up..perhaps because there is just so much spam going around nowadays!

Good luck with your flyers! Daycares sounds like a great idea!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Linda on 13th April 2008
  • Hey Claire ~ Thats what I was going to suggest, Day Care Centers, I would contact each center and offer a membership to your site for the center if they distribute your flyers to the parents. Then your only paying postage or gas to get a bundle to the day care.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by on Monday

Add a Reply