Group Discussions

Hello gals!

Subscribe
  • I just wanted to introduce myself and say I'm really looking forward to getting to know everyone. This is a great resource and website for all working moms!

Lynn Jarrett, “The Life Balance Chick,” has helped thousands of people through her speaking and coaching programs to bounce back from setbacks and create lives that soar!

Visit www.thelifebalancechick.com to sign up for Lynn’s free bi-weekly “Chick Tips,” which helps women claim their confident, balanced and fun inner chick.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Lynn Jarrett on 14th April 2008
  • Welcome Lynn! So nice to meet you. I think you'll love Work it, Mom! I'm a moderator for the site, so if you ever have a question or comment, please feel free to send it my way.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by mamajama on 14th April 2008
  • We have a Golden Opportunity for you!
    Bella Shaye is the First Party Plan Company to participate with Gold Rush Refiners for our Jewelry Gold Shows!
    With our Gold Shows, you, your hostess and your show guests can earn cash!
    You and your hostess “each” can earn an average (based on average gold cash payouts) of $190 to $250 per show in addition to commissions on jewelry sales and our Generous Hostess Rewards! Your customers will receive cash for their old, broken gold, silver and platinum on the spot and a voucher towards the purchase of Bella Shaye Jewelry!
    Imagine how much easier to book shows, increase your sales and build a team if you wish!
    Your customers will receive CASH on the spot for their gold, silver and platinum and a 17% Voucher of their Gold Cash Payout towards the purchase of Bella Shaye Jewelry!

*Bella Shaye is seeking Jewelry Consultants in all states.

*Great Ground Floor Opportunity-No Market Saturation-No territorial restrictions

*No Fees-Free Credit Card Processing-Free Order Forms and Hostess Packets

*Up to 40% Commissions on Jewelry Sales *Plus conduct one of our Jewelry Gold Shows and receive even more!

*Company provided Hostess Rewards

*Our Beautiful jewelry carries a Lifetime Guarantee *Jewelry Kits $49, $99 and $199

*Generous Success Start Program to earn up to $750 in Free Jewelry and more within the first 90 days!

A Bella Shaye Jewelry Consultant can earn, figuring average Gold Cash Payout Earnings of $250 per show and minimum Jewelry Sales of $300 per show conducting……

4 Jewelry Gold Shows per month $1480
    6 Jewelry Gold Shows per month $2220
    8 Jewelry Gold Shows per month $2960
    10 Jewelry Gold Shows per month $3700
    12 Jewelry Gold Shows per month $4440

How many Jewelry Gold Shows do you want to conduct per month? These figures do not include any commissions received on down line teams!
    Gold is at an all time high and won’t be there forever! Join us Today!

www.bellashaye.com

Figures are shown as an example and are not intended to imply that each Jewelry Consultant will earn a specific amount in commissions.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Bella Shaye Jewelry on 29th May 2009

Add a Reply