Group Discussions

Hi! New from Massachusetts

Subscribe
  • Boston was gorgeous today and couldn't help looking out the window at work and realize what I was missing. After nonstop work for almost a year (do I really have a family?), I snuck out...SSSHHH

So, I felt a little guilty and stumbled on this site. I hear about mom's like me, but never really see them (you). So I'm really not alone after all!

3 kids: 2 boys and a girl that surprise me everyday with how creative they are and how amazing life is. I'll also include our two dogs since they seem to need as much care as the kids - we call them the fur kids. Great husband and I can't believe he puts up with me.

I love the articles and comments and am excited to participate. Talk to you all soon.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Michele on Wednesday
  • Hi, Michele -- welcome!

So glad you found us -- and Work It, Mom! is based in Boston, so you're close

It was stunning out today -- I had lunch in Cambridge (for work), but then had an extra 1/2 hour and chose to walk around instead of answering emails

Look forward to learning more about you -- if you ever have questions re the site, just let me know.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Nataly on Wednesday
  • Glad to hear you got to enjoy the weather...we drove with the windows open everywhere we went today. Welcome, and can't wait to hear more from you.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by mamajama on Wednesday
  • Boston WAS gorgeous today -- good for you for making time to enjoy it!

Looking forward to seeing you around the site!
  • It's beautiful out today so far too! Too bad it's not supposed to last into the weekend. And I am jealous of all the kids and teachers off for April vacation this week!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by sdbab on Thursday
  • Welcome!!!! From way over here in Montana. Where its freezing and has been snowing! lol Its nice to meet you! And I know you will love it here, the moms are great.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Jean on Thursday
  • Glad to meet you all. Thank you for the warm welcome!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Michele on Thursday
  • Hi Michelle and welcome. I'm Diane a new mom of a beautiful little boy that we adopted. He is 8 months old now and believe me I am grateful. We live in NY and the weather was gorgeous today. It's very nice to meet you.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Diane on Friday
  • Welcome to the site. This place is great and amazingly supportive.

I didn't get to sneak out today, but plan on sneaking a few hour tomorrow.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by klg on Friday
  • I just joined today for basicly the same reasons. Yesturday was so amazing that I spent most of it at work wishing I was home with my son (age 3). I am also from the area and love boston in the summer
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by bee on Friday

Add a Reply