Hello! I work for Cultural Care Au Pair. We are currently looking for part time Customer Service & Sales Coordinators. In this role we are looking for individuals interested in promoting cultural exchange and flexible, affordable childcare in many areas through out the Untied States.
Would you enjoy working with families to help them find creative and flexible childcare solutions and are you looking for flexible work hours from home? You must be self-motivated, sales-driven and professional. Sales and marketing experience and being connected in your community is a plus. You enjoy working with families and young adults, and are you looking for flexible work hours from home. All selected candidates will be invited to participate in an extensive training program.
• Providing support to both families and au
• Planning monthly get-togethers for the au pairs in your area
• Sales, marketing and business development
• Screening qualified host families
The successful candidate must:
• Enjoy working with people - face to face and online
• Be computer and internet savvy; engaged in blogging and social media
• Be able to network in their community to generate new opportunities and spread the word about our program
• Be able to mediate difficult situations and possess conflict-resolution skills
• Have excellent communication skills and be interested in promoting cultural exchange
• Must like to travel - although travel is limited, much of the our incentives are provided in the form of national and international trips
Perfect for stay-at-home parents or part time employees who are well connected in their community. Must be self-motivated, have a passion for cultural exchange, sales-driven and professional. Opportunities for career growth available. Please email for more information or apply by clicking here!
Please visit www.culturalcare.com for more information about our program and the coordinator position. There are great links to provide more clarity on the program as well as Cultural Care including our blog, TheBuzz, and a great video series (on going) called Au Pair Answer Mom.