Group Discussions

Low cost advertising ideas

Subscribe
  • Hello ladies,

Let's see: we already have an idea here -- "banner exchange" on our websites. Very good!

Here is another idea: blogging, blogging, blogging and networking with other bloggers who can promote your idea on their blogs (start at http://blogsearch.google.com). This works miracles because is based on a deep human insight: sharing news with other people to look knowledgeable. Take my word for that -- I happen to work in digital advertising and I have a good feel for what works and what does not work, based on experience and instinct.

Another reco is to visit http://www.touchgraph.com/TGGoogleBrowser.html and take a look at your website's graph. This will give you some ideas with regards to whom might be in your area of interest and could potentially help you. At minimum, the Touchgraph is a very cool tool!

I would do a total injustice to Word Of Mouth if I didn’t mention this powerful viral marketing tool. Where and when appropriate (please, keep this in mind), try to build a referrals system and offer incentives for other people to recommend your business to potential clients and give you trusted referrals.

Modesty aside, mybeezoo.com is a must-see (soon to come) on-line live networking tool/community who’s sole purpose is to identify new customers for its members. Stay tune for this one!

Let's hear some other ideas and have a wonderful week-end!

Cheers,

Lorena.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Lorena on 4th May 2008
  • I would also be interested in seeing new ideas, I am pretty new to interent marketing, lots to learn but I find it extremely interesting and very rewarding.

I like most starters am using classified ads, & blogging. Any & All tips and suggestions are

truly appreciated!

Lenice
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Lenice on 4th May 2008
  • My recent free form of advertising: radio partnerships!
    Advertise on the radio for free for an agreement to pay after making a sale. It is really awesome!

Anyone else for a partnership, non radio? I will share the commissions with you to make it worth your while.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Francesca on Thursday
  • I TOTALLY agree Lisa..... Online and Offline Ads won't ever replace REAL Relationships....

Ads should ONLY be used to gather more people to build relationships with!! I just wish I had learned that lesson BEFORE we wasted tens of thousands of dollars and YEARS of all out effort....

Have an awesome end of the week Ladies!!!!

Linda/CMAS, BS, RN
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by BizNurse on Thursday

Add a Reply