Group Discussions

a company that is totally eco friendly

Subscribe
  • I am a customer of an awesome eco-friendly company! Have you ever heard of a company that was so concerned about the environment? They save 180 tons of plastic to use Melapower HE Laundry detergent then Tide because Melapower HE is 6x's concentrated! They give you reuseable mixing bottles, large value size products, they pack with air pillows instead of bubble wrap! They even use reuseable plastic bins in their warehouse and skylights in their distribution center and their boxes are made of 30% consumer recycled boxes! I love their products because they are healthier and safer for your home and your family and they promise they will never use any harsh chemicals in any of their products! WHOOO OHHH finally a company that is doing something so great for our environment and saving waste from going to our landfills!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by momof2beauties on 6th May 2008
  • Awesome company, your are right! I have been protecting the planet and my family for 8 years now!!! Saving money too!!! Yippee.

www.EcoMomsCare.com
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by EcoMomsCare.com on 12th May 2008
  • Boy, this is going to sound like a dumb question, but...what is this eco-friendly company you are talking about, momof2beauties? You don't mention it by name. - Paula.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by tkd_mama on 22nd May 2008

Add a Reply