Group Discussions

What are you working on ?

Subscribe
  • I am a bit overwhelmed with everything I have going on right now. I am in the process of making several bows ,dresses and shirts for my girls.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by KJ on 7th June 2008
  • I don´t know if you can say I`m actually working on this stuff, but the pieces are cut out and I hope to have some time to sew shortly. I´m making shorts for my boys, pjs and some summery wallets to sell.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Genesis on 8th June 2008
  • I am altering a big fluffy, cheesy square dance dress for my 15 year old to wear in the production "Oklahoma!"

I wish I was working on finishing her quilt and some chair covers for my kitchen. Kind of hard to do while I'm at her rehearsals in the car....

I have tons of patterns and fabric for projects I would love to start, but all the sewing I have done for the last 2 years has just been making costumes for shows. I hope to make it something I can do for extra income someday.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by MAC on 8th June 2008
  • I am in the process of making a quilt, I've made quilts before (about 10 years ago made 3 quilts in a classes). But with the pretty fabrics out these days, I have more interest in them and there are some really user friendly kits even for someone like me--- (possible ADHD..) Even I can understand what they are saying, and stay focused. I also scrapbook so if i can cut paper I can cut fabric and the quilts can be used forever! The quilt i am working on is from MODA, I started it last year it is the Roman Holiday quilt (traditional Christmas colors). I hand quilted the top of it and all I have left is the borders then put them together with batting. I know the border is easier than what I have just completed so I keep saying, tomorrow, tomorrow...but I have to get it done because I am giving it to my best friend for her birthday in December! I think that the hot Summer days are making it hard to want to have the quilt in my lap. too hot!!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Jojo's Gift Shoppe on 11th September 2008

Add a Reply