Group Discussions

How long have you ladies had your business? What did you do prior to what you do now?

Subscribe
  • I thought this would be interesting to see...

Tim and I did various MLMS for years and then moved to CDM where we've been home full time for 6 years....

We started with a Nutritional MLM, moved to personal development and motivation affiliates, websites, leads, online malls, but honestly never developed residual income. We moved to CDM and are home now...

How about you?

Linda/CMAS, BS, RN aka BizNurse
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by BizNurse on 18th August 2008
  • I'm actually in the process of transitioning from a full time job outside the home to working at home, so I can spend more time with my 10 month old daughter. I've been focusing on my writing, and although I'm not sure if I'm going to go the route of starting my own business, for now I've been finding freelance work through online outsourcing sites like oDesk. I've been at it for almost a year now and my goal is to fully transition by 2010.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by bdano7 on 7th February 2009
  • I worked the last 15 years in a Large/Small Animal Veterinary Clinic and I did really enjoy the work but not the hours.

Summer of 2008 started my search for a home based business to replace my income from my "job". October started my career with www.freedomathometeam.com/mkramer and I have not looked back since.

Regrets? I look back now and I do appreciate everything I learned working outside of the home but I traded alot of family time for what I thought was the only way to make an income. Now I know there is a better way........at least for me.
    Marilyn
    www.freedomathometeam.com/mkramer
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Marilyn on 10th February 2009
  • I totally understand. IF only we had HINDSIGHT earlier hun?!? I don't miss the 12-14 hour shifts as a nurse and love total time freedom with Tim home full time too ... but man was the road to success a LONG one for us... from earning up to $6,000 monthly as a RN to now earning up to $15,000 monthly from home... GO FIGURE...

I expect to see huge healthcare changes with Obama... like an expansion of the Kaiser type of HMO system that's worked so well in Calif... and I look forward to that! :-)

Linda/CMAS, BS, RN
    http://www.TimAndLinda.INFO
    1-800-256-0004 Home Office
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by BizNurse on 18th February 2009
  • Hi, I'm Carolee and I have worked at home for AmeriPlan for over two years.

AmeriPlan is a 17 yr.old debt-free company that offers affordable dental and health plans.

I was working part-time as a library clerk- quit that in November 2007- yay!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by home4ever on 13th June 2009
  • Hi, I'm Prescious, by trade I'm a firefighter and I have just gotten into the Internet Mom business.

I am a distributor for Ardyss International, a company known worldwide for its Body Magic Body Reshaper and Le'vive Drink.

The Ardyss 2 step system restores your body with the nutritional supplements it needs so it will function at maximum capacity. The power of the world's top five antioxidant-producing fruits the Noni, Acai berry, Mangosteen extract, Goji, and Pomegranate are concentrated into one product, Ardyss' LeVive juice with it's super fruits decreases the levels of harmful free radicals, the cause of aging. Controls inflammation and arthritis while increasing your energy level.

Every woman wants to feel beautiful. Spending millions of dollars to go under the knife is not the answer. We all strive for quick results and when we don't get them, we give up. On the same token, most of our lives are filled with so many obligations. We don't have time to workout or the time to "focus on self". If this describes you, you've come to the right place. Our body garments are a risk free guaranteed way to make you both look beautiful and feel beautiful. Our body garments will give you instant results in minutes!! Call me I will be more than happy to help you with the purchase of a garment.

If you are looking to join America's Fastest Growing Sales Team and if you know that an MLM is the expressway to financial security check out my website www.bodymagicnashville.net or give me a call 615-557-2079. You will be glad that you did.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Ardyssmom on Friday

Add a Reply