Group Discussions

Introduction!

Subscribe
  • THANKS for the Invite Jill!! I'm a Registered Nurse and Medical Fraud Investigator by education, did various nutritional and discount MLMS for 11 years (where we lost more than we earned) and am now home full time with my hubby! We're Executive Directors with Melaleuca so we "preach and teach" going GREEN for Safety and Savings. I did public health education teaching the dangers of typical household cleaners for years, so our business from home is just an extension of that. I'll never forget the kids (& moms) I saw harmed and even DIE from household cleaners.... soooo sad....

Looking forward to sharing tips!!

Linda/CMAS, BS, RN aka BizNurse
    San Antonio, TX
    http://www.Ex-FrustratedNurse.com
    http://www.PublicHealthAwareness.COM
    1-800-256-0004 Home Office
    AOL and Yahoo IM - TxBizNurse
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by BizNurse on 8th September 2008
  • Hello! I am trying to become a work from home Mom, with 3 online businesses. Looking forward to meeting everyone! I have a very active 19 month old little boy who I would love to be at home with!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Shabby Lane Shops on 9th September 2008
  • It's a GOAL that's SOOOOO worth working towards!! Our "babies" are 19 and 21, and we'Tim and I are both here to jet ski, vacation and play with them!!

What businesses are you part of??

Linda/CMAS, BS, RN
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by BizNurse on 9th September 2008
  • I am the founder of Shabby Lane Shops an online Shopping Mall. We advertise in many National Magazines like Romantic Homes, Victoria, Southern Lady, Tea Time, Romantic Country, Country Victorian, Somerset Studio, Where Women Create, etc - We do all the advertising for our shops. We also offer web design services.

thanks!
  • I think that's awesome! We had two malls in the past.

Have you tried VistaPrint postcard mailings or drop offs? You get 100 postcards FREE.. you just pay shipping! Since they don't order every month when they do order, that might get you more new customers!!!

Linda/CMAS, BS, RN
  • I use them for printing but have never used their postcard mailing service, I just looked at it, Have you had success with this? thanks!
  • I haven't mailed them, but Tim and I've brought in a TON of customers to our Melaleuca business with the drop cards. Basically, that was just a postcard that I leave around town, and people pick it up and call me!

COST --- ZERO! VALUE --- PRICELESS!!!!

I personally pitch all junk mail now (as I call it) and never even read it, so I didn't want to go the expense of the mailing for people to do that....

Vista also has TONS of other business building tools.... If you'd like to see some we've done call me and I can walk you thru logging into my VP back office...

Linda/CMAS, BS, RN

Add a Reply