Group Discussions

Selling my website, is it a good idea??

Subscribe
  • I have spent the last 4 years of my life building my website www.strollertalk.com. I still have a little way to go before it is finished. I have also been building another company at the same time in my home town. We started a caretaking company that is really taking off. I also have an amazing opportunity to create a permanent pumpkin patch/Christmas Village which would be a dream come true. I know I think I am super woman, but I want to narrow my focus. My point??? I have decide to put www.strollertalk.com up for sale. I would like to know if anyone knows where to list a company like this and where to get it appraised. Or, better yet, would anyone out there like to buy a wonderful, pre-made company for mothers that could grow into something big?? Let me know at mamalolo@strollertalk.com
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by mamalolo on 22nd September 2008
  • I know that www.businessesforsale.com is very legitimate and contains a whole section on selling websites. I would definitely try to sell it. What have you got to lose? It's better to get something for it than to just close the doors.

Add a Reply