Group Discussions

Selling my website, is it a good idea??

Subscribe
  • I have spent the last 4 years of my life building my website www.strollertalk.com. I still have a little way to go before it is finished. I have also been building another company at the same time in my home town. We started a caretaking company that is really taking off. I also have an amazing opportunity to create a permanent pumpkin patch/Christmas Village which would be a dream come true. I know I think I am super woman, but I want to narrow my focus. My point??? I have decide to put www.strollertalk.com up for sale. I would like to know if anyone knows where to list a company like this and where to get it appraised. Or, better yet, would anyone out there like to buy a wonderful, pre-made company for mothers that could grow into something big?? Let me know at mamalolo@strollertalk.com
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by mamalolo on 22nd September 2008
  • I know that www.businessesforsale.com is very legitimate and contains a whole section on selling websites. I would definitely try to sell it. What have you got to lose? It's better to get something for it than to just close the doors.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Kimberly Reddington on 29th September 2008

Add a Reply